AdGuard for Safari - 1.11.5


Quality Assurance
Staff member
We noticed a serious bug: the OS version was detected incorrectly. Some users could have the problem with the content blockers failing to compile. Fixed it. Plus, we updated the scriptlets and added the build number to the version number in the “About” tab. The latter will make it easier for us to help you if you decide to report a bug or suggest a new feature. Both are always welcome in our GitHub repository!


  • [Enhancement] Scriptlets updated to v1.6.20
  • [Enhancement] Added build number to version in “About” tab
  • [Fixed] The interface reloads when pressing Cmd-R #728
  • [Fixed] macOS version is detected incorrectly

This version on GitHub.