Adguard for Safari Leaves Blank Space or Doesn't Block Ads

Cihangir Azizi

Hi,
I'm using Adguard for Safari(I know u gonna yell @ me "use Chrome!" but the only reason I'm using Safari is to Sync my all passes around my phone tablet & laptop for free)
Adguard %99 of time works well on English website but it's in some Turkish websites doesn't work well,It leaves Blank area or doesn't block at all.I'll add 2 screen shot and their links, If someone help me I'll be grateful.
Thanks

Note:Adguard for Chrome with same settings works well,

Attachments

Boo Berry

Moderator + Beta Tester
Are you using the same filters lists in both the Chrome and Safari browser extensions? If so it *could* be because the Safari content blocker being limited in ways (thanks Apple) compared to other browsers and ad blocking browser extensions.

Cihangir Azizi

Are you using the same filters lists in both the Chrome and Safari browser extensions? If so it *could* be because the Safari content blocker being limited in ways (thanks Apple) compared to other browsers and ad blocking browser extensions.
Hi Boo
Thank you for your response,yes I’m using same settings, Chrome works without any issues, I rather use chrome but the only reason I’m stuck with Safari is just keychain sync between my devices for free & fast,
Sigh! Well I guess I’ve no choice then
Thanks anyway

EDIT: 720p-izle.com shows ads in Chrome too and Turkish filter is already active

zloyden

Filters Guardian
Administrator
Not reproduced on iPhone, Safari. I guess you use too many filters or according the second screenshot your protection is off.