AdGuard for Windows - 7.7 RC 2

Aydin

Quality Assurance
Administrator
In the second release candidate we updated CoreLibs, without it the Internet would turn into a p̶u̶m̶p̶k̶i̶n̶ one big ad.
Then we dived into Advanced settings and changed their names and descriptions — now not only developers can relate to what happens in the wilds of low-level settings.
And well, the new version features small bug fixes. You can't just release anything without this part, right?

Changelog
  • [Fixed] ExtendedCSS misbehaves on images.google.com #135
  • [Enhancement] Updated translations
  • [Other] Updated CoreLibs to v1.8.199

This version on GitHub
Download via direct link

Wheat

Hi,
it seems that the version 7.7. RC2 is not installing, I always get arror 1603. I have version 7.7 RC1 which reports that an update is available. The auto update button won't do anything. Also, removing AdGuard (using also the special AdGuard uninstaller) and trying to install RC2 gives errors. Installing again the RC1 works fine instead. So, given the tests done, it seems to be a problem of RC2 only. Anyone else experiencing the same issue?

Best

Aydin

Quality Assurance
Administrator
@Wheat actually, Windows Defender isn't supposed to have a conflict with AdGuard. Are you sure you don't have any other programs affecting the installation of AdGuard?

Wheat

As said 7.6 and 7.7 RC1 does not conflicts on the same machine and with the same configuration ..

Last edited: