[AdGuard for Windows] Beta version 5.10.2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boo Berry

Moderator + Beta Tester
You might want to try backing up your bookmarks and other data, uninstalling Firefox (and removing its profile under %APPDATA%\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles) and starting fresh by reinstalling Firefox.

Magoo

Beta Tester
I did a refresh of Firefox and then created a clean profile with no extensions and still got the error. Also Tried Firefox in Safe mode.

Also get the error in fresh install of Cyberfox.

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
And if you disable that bookmarks addon everything goes back to normal, right?

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

I did a refresh of Firefox and then created a clean profile with no extensions and still got the error. Also Tried Firefox in Safe mode.

Also get the error in fresh install of Cyberfox.
Have you imported Adguard certificate manually after fresh install?

Magoo

Beta Tester
Was that way, but not anymore, get the error on clean profile and cyberfox.

the bookmark add-on causes some issues with the extension, so I removed it. Check out my support ticket, it explains the problems and has screen shots.

YTD-729-16949

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

Sure Did, and reinstalled netframework and the program.

No change

And if you disable that bookmarks addon everything goes back to normal, right?

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

Have you imported Adguard certificate manually after fresh install?

Magoo

Beta Tester
Sure, sounds good to me :) or now if you like!

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

Can't seem to find your reply about my other support ticket about the roomy bookmarks extension?

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I must say that was weird. Usually it is either broken everywhere or nowhere. But breaking SSL on one domain only (on our domain!) is weird.

Can't seem to find your reply about my other support ticket about the roomy bookmarks extension?
Could you please point me at it?

Magoo

Beta Tester
Well it's happened on a few domains, more often on domains that switch from http to https for a secure checkout, Newegg, Ncix.com

You already mentioned you would pass it along to the devs, Ticket Number #YTD-729-16949

Magoo

Beta Tester
Just wanted to let you know the latest beta does not uninstall the TDI driver, I was getting errors in my even viewer log and had to search the registry to delete the key and then went in device manager and selected show hidden devices and uninstalled the driver.

Now no more errors in my Event Viewer.

Status
Not open for further replies.