[AdGuard for Windows] Beta version 5.10.2019.6293 (RC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

deleted

Beta Tester
Actually I don't mind the Adguard Assistant, it does the job nicely.....
Infact if I install, the extension along with program, it just raises the memory footprint of my browser (one of the reasons why I chose Adguard for Windows, the program) and this increses as you open more intensive tabs.

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Looks like the RC is in the process of being released as a final version.
We will enable autoupdate in a few days if everything is good with the current build.

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

Actually I don't mind the Adguard Assistant, it does the job nicely.....
Infact if I install, the extension along with program, it just raises the memory footprint of my browser (one of the reasons why I chose Adguard for Windows, the program) and this increses as you open more intensive tabs.
If extension works in integration mode it's memory usage is not affected by the number of tabs you open.

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

I used the Adguard For Windows inbuilt-support function and received a mail just mins after that.
Could you please send me the ticket ID?

Looks like a bug somewhere on the server side.

deleted

Beta Tester
If extension works in integration mode it's memory usage is not affected by the number of tabs you open.

Could you please send me the ticket ID?

Looks like a bug somewhere on the server side.
I do feel and see my browser using more memory when Extension is used together with the program.
Also have PMed you the details related to the Ticket ID.

agasoft

Beta Tester
Hello. I registered AG with beta key. Now, I have a version 5.10.2100.6262. DOnt know how to update to this latest. I checked for updates, but I am staying with this, even program saying that my version is not final. Do I need to press something more after check for update, or it will be done sometime automaticly? I am waiting 4 days already.

Status
Not open for further replies.