"AdGuard for Windows has stopped working"

Noxx

I attempted to install Adguard and I'm getting a "Adguard for Windows has stopped working" error. I've attempted to reinstall multiple times, with both version 5, version 6, and the final version that just released, and it still doesn't work. I know it's not my computer because I recently reinstalled Windows and I checked to see if it might have just been a corrupted registry, and I still can't get it to install. Any feedback would be appreciated.

NOTE: I use Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit.

Last edited by a moderator:

kantry123

Beta Tester
I attempted to install Adguard and I'm getting a "Adguard for Windows has stopped working" error. I've attempted to reinstall multiple times, with both version 5, version 6, and the final version that just released, and it still doesn't work. I know it's not my computer because I recently reinstalled Windows and I checked to see if it might have just been a corrupted registry, and I still can't get it to install. Any feedback would be appreciated.

NOTE: I use Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit.
WELL I REPLIED TO YOU on MALWARETIPS ...Hope that fixed your prob!!
Generally Adgaurd Has this if its purely .NET problem..

GLAD u fixed it yourself..!

regards
kantry123

malutki6

Hi,

Can u tell me how u fixed this problem ? I have Win 8.1 x64 , and once for 1-2hours I need to restart my computer .. :/

This is happens on all browsers (Chrome,Opera,Firefox).

Last edited by a moderator: