[AdGuard for Windows] v6.1.258.1302 RC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boo Berry

Moderator + Beta Tester
The YouTube+ userscript isn't importing saved settings correctly.

http://pastebin.com/nZXpS0ay

1. Click on the arrow with a + next to it in the top right corner to access YT+'s settings.
2. Click the floppy disc save icon to access the save/import settings feature.
3. Paste in my settings above, then click the Save and load button then the blue Save button then close the YouTube tab.
4. Reopen YouTube in a new tab and repeat steps 1 and 2, and notice how the imported settings didn't save correctly.

If I manually redo the settings in YT+'s settings and save them, it saves correctly.

agasoft

Beta Tester
I have problems with some sites functionality from this beta. For example, food delivery service, donesi.com. Cannot add anything to the cart. WHen I press "add to cart" button, simply nothing happens. My bank, online.telenorbanka.rs. PRoblem to pay something. WHen I press "Nastavi" button, nothing happens. After disabled filtering on those pages, everything going fine.

pegas

Beta Tester
I have noticed that Adguard Assistant has disappeared from all websites except Adguard Forum. That's only site where the assistant is being shown.

gustms

Just to quote here (maybe it is easier to see) what I posted on the thread about this problem (bug-adguard-keeps-streaming-after-client-exited):
https://forum.adguard.com/index.php?threads/bug-adguard-keeps-streaming-after-client-exited.10283/
This still happens for me in the latest beta 6.1.236.1160 when watching videos from Mofos.com (NSFW) members area using the html5 player (flash is disabled). Happens with Cyberfox, edge and IE (the ones I tried).

Restarting the AdGuard service fixes the problem.
Thanks in advance.

Confessor

Administrator
Administrator

gustms

Have you closed a browser tab or the browser itself? Is there any difference?
I did. I use Cyberfox sandboxed, and closing the tab, the browser or emptying the sandbox do no effect at all. Closing Adguard through the Tray menu doesn't fix it as well. It only stops the higher download rate if I restart the AdGuard Service through services.msc.

Same thing happens if I use Edge (that doesn't work inside sandboxie).

Status
Not open for further replies.