[AdGuard for Windows] v6.1.258.1302 RC

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlowMemory

Beta Tester
Why window.AG_onLoad? Shouldn't it be var AG_onLoad and var _gaq be window._gaq ?
Also now everything is wrapped in one try block..

Last edited:

Rik

Beta Tester
New v6.1.250.1247-beta works fine on my Win 7 x64 machine till now - Dutch translations I made are already integrated - thanks :)

Sailorsonic

Beta Tester
New beta works fine, only thing was an odd .net crash during the update. I downloaded fine and when it was restarting i got a net crash dialog. I had to run adguard again manually. besides that no real issues so far

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
Beta still works fine after upgrading to Win10 RS1.

vasily_bagirov

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
New beta works fine, only thing was an odd .net crash during the update.
In the release candidate that will be available today, hopefully, we will add error codes for install/update failures. It will make it easier for us to understand the problem (or maybe the issue will be gone at all), otherwise we'll need installation logs.

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Why window.AG_onLoad? Shouldn't it be var AG_onLoad and var _gaq be window._gaq ?
Also now everything is wrapped in one try block..
Yep, it should and I've changed it already. However, we can't yet remove the old functions definitions as in this case it won't work in FF and Opera extensions as JS rules are hardcoded in their case and we need to release a new version before removing redundant rules.

vasily_bagirov

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
We released a new beta, the topic was updated. A request for beta testers to pay special attention to it since it is a release candidate, and if no bugs are spotted, it will become a new stable version.

Rik

Beta Tester
We released a new beta, the topic was updated. A request for beta testers to pay special attention to it since it is a release candidate, and if no bugs are spotted, it will become a new stable version.
New release candidate installed fine (no issues with .NET over here) - it seems to work fine also when I navigate to sites who normally have tons of adds. Nice work !

ShakedBenratzon

I do not know why but 6.1 does not like Edge browser

Windows 10.1 (the lastest update)

WTP driver on and Edge freeze and crash often when AdGuard is on =/

Boo Berry

Moderator + Beta Tester
I do not know why but 6.1 does not like Edge browser

Windows 10.1 (the lastest update)

WTP driver on and Edge freeze and crash often when AdGuard is on =/
Is TCP Fast Open disabled in Edge? If not, disable Adguard and open Edge then in the address bar put in about:flags then make sure Enable TCP Fast Open is unchecked.

ShakedBenratzon

I do not know if it is also because the TCP Fast Open problem but...

when AdGuard on Sites become slower to load and use on Edge browser only !!!

DiabloFans.com
Outlook.com (the new outlook experience)
and some forums and so on... (also here even typing become slower task)

I really do not know what to do I checked it on 2 computers and face the same problem AdGuard 6.1 make your site act slower on Edge =(

Status
Not open for further replies.