@Lucky86 Hi! Sorry for taking this long to respond.
Let me ask few questions here.
1) What exactly Adguard version do you use? What browser(s)? What browsers does the problem appear in, and what browsers does it not?
2) Are ads not blocked on all websites, or https websites only? (or maybe just some particular websites?)
3) What exactly Windows build do you have at the moment?
4) Finally, have you tried to reinstall Adguard? It probably won't help, but still worth trying.
Hi thanks for helping. Here are my answers:
1) I am using the version 6.1.294.1539. Problem is with all browsers, chrome, Edge, Mozilla. It is just not blocking ads. It ad block stats are same always. This problem has cropped up in past 10 days approx. For years it was working fine.
2) Ads are Not getting blocked in all sites of all sorts. Even forum websites are getting thru.
3.) I'm using it on Windows 10 enterprise insider build 14965. I'm on slow ring.
4.) Yes, I tried installing reinstalling many times. As a last resort I downloaded the very latest version from github, but even that did not help.
Now my only hope this forum.
I have no problem giving you access with Teamviewer.
Last edited by a moderator: