[AdGuard for Windows] v6.1.296 R4 release candidate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boo Berry

Moderator + Beta Tester
@avatarHope the new beta also works again with the google-video.com-workaround you proposed, regarding the YouTube-issue on IE11
Looks like that issue is still open and not fixed yet - it's on the 6.1 R2 milestone list though, so hopefully it's fixed before the final.

Phonemes

@avatar

I managed to fix the certificate issue by first removing the Adguard certificate from within Firefox' certificate manager, then, after closing and restarting FF, importing it manually using the certificate manager from C:\Users\All Users\Adguard\NetworkTemp\SSL.
All the sites that I mentioned in my first post, including this forum and my bank, are working properly again.

Rik

Beta Tester
Looks like that issue is still open and not fixed yet - it's on the 6.1 R2 milestone list though, so hopefully it's fixed before the final.
and @avatar
Just installed the new hotfix beta : nice interaction between beta-testers and your team : the issue withh HTTPS-sites in Firefox is gone - everything back to normal :)
But the YouTube-buffering issue with Internet Explorer 11 (https://github.com/AdguardTeam/AdguardForWindows/issues/1269) remains : with this new beta even the workaround (adding googlevideo.com to the https-exceptions) doesn't help anymore : with Adguard ON the buffering in YouTube in IE11 always stops 15 seconds before the end of the clip, you can put your clock on it :confused:. In Firefox it still buffers perfect :).
Best regards Rik

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
@Rik it's our bad, it seems that we've broken HTTPS exceptions: adding googlevideo.com to the exceptions list does not change anything for subdomains (while it should).

Reactions: Rik

SlowMemory

Beta Tester
I just noticed that $jsinject exception rules are not being applied, can somebody confirm it..?
For example, if I add a rule @@||google.com^$jsinject and go to google.com, window.AG_onLoad is still there.

vasily_bagirov

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Ok seems like it is not a bug. Like it is said in the commentary on GitHub, if you launch google.com not from USA (or USA's vpn) google redirects (302) you to the local site version (i.e. google.co.uk for UK etc.). So this rule does not apply to your request.

vasily_bagirov

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
@Blaz and at the same time there is filtering for this page? In that case please take a screenshot of console on this website.

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
Will check later as I remember the site only contained the captcha where you have to click the non-full circle.

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
Filter Editor: Use arrow keys and space to disable/enable filters very fast. Then after a while Adguard hangs :(

@vasily_bagirov
Please press on Download there, you will notice a new window where the assistant is missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.