[AdGuard for Windows] v6.1.296 R4 release candidate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr9Tcm

New Member
What exactly do you mean by it? I don't see anything unusual with this website. Please describe all steps you I to take to reproduce it, as exactly as possible.
I load the website and it downloads the file i will link below. Disabling Adguard before opening the site bypasses the issue. Disabling all filters doesn't change anything if Adguard is still filtering.
http://www113.zippyshare.com/v/BlRS9h0v/file.html

Also i still have problems with loading this.It returns a blank page when i have Adguard enabled.
http://www.guru3d.com/articles/index.html

Also outlook sites give ssl error again at random times. Sometimes it loads, sometimes it doesn't and you have to refresh ones and sometimes you need to refresh a lot.
https://outlook.live.com
 
Last edited:

Boo Berry

Moderator + Beta Tester
Moderator
This update reinstalled the WoT userscript after I already removed it, so a flag/setting probably needs set to signal WoT removal.
 

Phonemes

Member
WoT was reinstalled for me as well.
The IPv6 problem appears to be solved. I set my router back to "Always use a native IPv6 connection" and checked if my issues were gone, and they were.
Thanks!
 

Fr9Tcm

New Member
Anyone looking at my issues or no?

EDIT: It seems to be something with the certificate creating the problems. When i remove the certificate all problems are solved.
 
Last edited:

Boo Berry

Moderator + Beta Tester
Moderator
Something screwy with the Assistant in this build, especially after doing a clean Windows 10 install. I have it set to be in the left side (and set small) instead of the right side. It seems to work most of the time but it randomly resets itself to appear on the left side (and in large size).
 

Boo Berry

Moderator + Beta Tester
Moderator
Random with no pattern. It does seem to creep up more when switching between browsers (Chrome to Edge and vice versa). Will keep watching this one.
 

Boo Berry

Moderator + Beta Tester
Moderator
Yes I do and use the latest insider build. In the past it work fine :)
You're encountering this issue: https://forum.adguard.com/index.php?threads/using-windows-10-insider-preview-builds-read-this.16799/

Long story short, WFP, which is what Adguard's WFP driver uses is broken in latest Insider builds and has been broken for nearly two months now. Either disable Adguard's WFP network driver (and lose the ability to filter Microsoft Edge and all Modern apps) or stop using Insider builds until Microsoft fixes it.
 

vasily_bagirov

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Random with no pattern. It does seem to creep up more when switching between browsers (Chrome to Edge and vice versa). Will keep watching this one.
Looks like API requests to settings are not coming through from time to time for some reason. We need you to reproduce the issue (in Chrome), then go to developer console -> Network, right-click there and select 'Save as HAR with content', then send us the HAR file. Also the screenshot of Console tab errors would help (if there are any).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top