[AdGuard for Windows] v6.1.326.1705 RC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pentlands

Beta Tester
Actually, may is a proper word, it might actually be not required.
I know 'may' is a proper word but it's open to misinterpretation and could lead users to believe that a reboot isn't required, when in fact, it could be.

I'm probably not getting my point across very well so let me try putting it this way... if you are confident that a reboot will never be required then why have the warning there at all, if you are not confident that the change in setting will work without a reboot then you need to remove the word 'may' and replace it with something else so that users aren't potentially mistakenly running a setting they thought they'd already changed.

After all, not everyone reboots their PC every day, many people go days, weeks, and even months before they reboot so if there's any doubt about whether a reboot might be required then surely the best option/advice would be to tell them to reboot for the setting change to work.

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
Upgraded to Win10 Build 15063.0 (Version 1703) and no reinstall was required like other software :)

shuheng

Recently bought malwarebyte, with ADG and KIS, the page loading speed has slowed down the situation,
how can I observe who caused it? Do not call me off ah, so no protection on the dangerous

vasily_bagirov

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
@shuheng is it browser-dependent? Does it matter if you have WFP driver enabled in Adguard settings? What is your current Adguard version?

Boo Berry

Moderator + Beta Tester
Which KIS version are you using? KIS 2017? Make sure you're using the latest builds of Adguard and KIS, otherwise it may not work correctly.

Also, you'll need to use the WFP driver if using Edge.

shuheng

KIS2017,
I updated yesterday to WIN10 15063, KIS 2017 prompted with WIN10 RS2 is not fully compatible with the function failed to enable the like

And then open the website significantly faster ... ... so is the problem of KIS itself? With the ADG WFP whether there is a problem?

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
I'm running RS2 myself and no problem with Adguard's WFP driver.

shuheng

Boot will not automatically start, has encountered 4 times

Then I upgraded to RS2

To start your own point program will start

Status
Not open for further replies.