AdGuard interfaces with my bank account options only like change password, etc but scared for help

max2

Beta Tester
I am scared to ask for help though sense it is almost impossible to get support on a website you must login with sensitive data.

Boo Berry

Moderator + Beta Tester
Adguard's Settings > General Settings section, scroll down to the bottom and click the Manage HTTPS exclusions button. Then add each domain one-by-one (using the + button to add, - button to delete) and click Save.

I'm sure they'll add both domains to the HTTPS exclusions list with the next major update.

max2

Beta Tester
Adguard's Settings > General Settings section, scroll down to the bottom and click the Manage HTTPS exclusions button. Then add each domain one-by-one (using the + button to add, - button to delete) and click Save.

I'm sure they'll add both domains to the HTTPS exclusions list with the next major update.

Tried this and it still doesn't work :( Only shutting down Adguard works :(

Both Firefox and IE used to see if a Firefox addon was conflicting.

vasily_bagirov

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
@max2 I suppose we need logs then, can't see any other realistic way. Switch logging level to 'debug' in advanced settings in tray menu, reproduce the problem, then switch logging level back to 'default' and send us a message to support from app interface. Post here your userID which will be indicated in automatic response.

max2

Beta Tester
@max2 I suppose we need logs then, can't see any other realistic way. Switch logging level to 'debug' in advanced settings in tray menu, reproduce the problem, then switch logging level back to 'default' and send us a message to support from app interface. Post here your userID which will be indicated in automatic response.
Sorry what do you mean "Post here your userID which will be indicated in automatic response." please ?

vasily_bagirov

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
@max2 as you send a message to support from the app, you receive an automatic reply to your email. It contains, above else, your helpdesk user ID - you can use it to identify yourself to Adguard staff without exposing your email address.

max2

Beta Tester
@max2 as you send a message to support from the app, you receive an automatic reply to your email. It contains, above else, your helpdesk user ID - you can use it to identify yourself to Adguard staff without exposing your email address.
I don't remember getting any email :(

max2

Beta Tester
Weird I can now edit my password and email address on my banking website.

Did you all fix it on your end ?

vasily_bagirov

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
@max2 @ag_bug_finder if you had already sent one message and received a reply, you will not receive another one if you send another message soon - just to avoid spamming. Try to search your email history.

max2, I am not sure it was fixed on our side. You can PM me email you used for sending the bug report, this way I'll be able to find your ticket.