[*] AdGuard is detected

ShakedBenratzon

guys I need help is there any way to pass site that block you for using adblock ? I am sure I already hear there is a script or filter for this kind of problem

Thanks

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
There is Reek's extension. What site is Adguard detected?

steve1209

Beta Tester
Blaz nothing here either in US with my filters/extensions in Windows AG, maybe the OP would give us their filters and extensions enabled? Also the OP mentions Adblock, NOT Adguard, so maybe they can explain a little further as well, is it Adguard or Adblock?

ShakedBenratzon

Blaz nothing here either in US with my filters/extensions in Windows AG, maybe the OP would give us their filters and extensions enabled? Also the OP mentions Adblock, NOT Adguard, so maybe they can explain a little further as well, is it Adguard or Adblock?
Hey,

I am using AdGuard With Edge browser and the default filters maybe you added script or any other filter because from what I know AdGuard does not hide him self and you need something like AdBlock Killer (to hide that you use any kind of ad blocking tool or filter

Edit

you are right guys with Chrome browser this 2 sites work but for unknown reason it does not work with Edge browser =/

and ideas why ? maybe the developers can give us a hand here ?

steve1209

Beta Tester
Hi with Edge, I believe you need to enable WFP Network driver for it to work. Go to browser security settings then under general setting enable use WFP network driver and see how it goes,

Boo Berry

Moderator + Beta Tester

ShakedBenratzon

Could you provide remote access? I can try to help you.

Which filters are you using?
it is ok the last comment showed me there is a bug with ESET and WFP drivers and I will just wait till your will fix it with the new WFP driver that should come with the 6.1 version