Adguard losing appeal..

Troll

When I first started using adguard I was amazed at how it could block ads on network sites and now.. they seem to be either losing the battle or becoming ineffective. I am willing to help by providing access to some of these sites to some devs but never heard back.

SKATEATROUND

I can`t use any of my devices (PC, phone & tablet android) and the apps and more without AdGuard! AdGuard is the most effective tool in the fight against advertising in the web.
I try surfing without AdGuard and result is, that the web is full of ads & popups & more. It`s also a Ad-Pandemic.
At this time i can`t name a site with ads.
For me: only the best -> AdGuard.

Boo Berry

Moderator + Beta Tester
You guys might want to either try directly contacting support via the support@adguard.com email or creating issues on the AdGuard Filters Github issue tracker so the filter devs can directly see it. To be honest the forums isn't really the best way to report issues to the filter developers anymore as things tend to get easily lost and the forums aren't as used/important as they used to be, as there's now other mechanisms in place like the reporting tool.

There is already an open issue for Discovery+ here, but it looks like the issue is none of the filter developers can create an account of their own to test and use. If they can't access the site it may be best to just disable filtering on the discoveryplus.com site to workaround this - you'll likely see ads but the site will at least work: https://github.com/AdguardTeam/AdguardFilters/issues/97875

Troll

You guys might want to either try directly contacting support via the support@adguard.com email or creating issues on the AdGuard Filters Github issue tracker so the filter devs can directly see it. To be honest the forums isn't really the best way to report issues to the filter developers anymore as things tend to get easily lost and the forums aren't as used/important as they used to be, as there's now other mechanisms in place like the reporting tool.

There is already an open issue for Discovery+ here, but it looks like the issue is none of the filter developers can create an account of their own to test and use. If they can't access the site it may be best to just disable filtering on the discoveryplus.com site to workaround this - you'll likely see ads but the site will at least work: https://github.com/AdguardTeam/AdguardFilters/issues/97875

As I told you through PM. I offered to give access. I've already filed two tickets.