AdGuard Mac Stops Working until Quit and Relaunched

KGB_AdGuard

I'm a new AdGuard user and I'm seeing this happen consistently on my Mac running macOS 12.3.1. After it is launched, AdGuard works well and I see the AdGuard logo in the bottom left corner of webpages in Safari and the counters for Ads, Trackers, Threats and Data Saved increment. However, after running well for a while, I'll start seeing ads in YouTube and I'll notice that the logo is gone and the all the counters are frozen. Other ads seem to still be blocked, but YouTube ads keep appearing until I completely quit and relaunch the desktop app again. Then things work fine until they don't.

Anyone else experiencing this? Any ideas as to what's going wrong?

KGB_AdGuard

This seems to be fixed with the update to 12.4. My guess is that the macOS update cleared the problem.

I tried the free version for Safari before purchasing the full version of AdGuard. I installed both products and removed the free version while on 12.3.1 - so hopefully, the macOS update is all that I needed to get things working properly.

sammyadam

I'm a new AdGuard user and I'm seeing this happen consistently on my Mac running macOS 12.3.1. After it is launched, AdGuard works well and I see the AdGuard logo in the bottom left corner of webpages in Safari and the counters for Ads, Trackers, Threats and Data Saved increment. However, after running well for a while, I'll start seeing ads in YouTube and I'll notice that the logo is gone and the all the counters are frozen. Other ads seem to still be blocked, but YouTube ads keep appearing until I completely quit and relaunch the desktop app again. Then things work fine until they don't.

Anyone else experiencing this? Any ideas as to what's going wrong?
I think this seems to be fixed with the update to 12.4. My guess is that the macOS update cleared the problem.