Adguard no guarda la configuracion de arranque al inicio de mi equipo

Crs

Hola cada vez que inicio mi tablet Huawei M3 con android 6.0, tengo que hacer lo mismo con la app de adguard y esta debe de permanecer abierta en segundo plano, si por algun motivo la cierro entonces el icono de la llave desaparece y adguard deja de funcionar, he revisado la configuración y la opcion iniciar automaticamente esta activada, sin embargo al reiniciar el equipo adguard permanece apagado e inútil. Alguna sugerencia?

zIBiT

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi!

Please be informed that we can only communicate in English.

There may be a couple of reason for that:

1. AdGuard icon/notifications are hidden/disabled. Could you please turn it on by going to Adguard > Settings > General > Notification icon and set it to Default? The thing is that Android considers apps with disabled notifications as low-priority ones and may close them. Please make sure the icon/notifications are not hidden and in System settings > Apps > Installed > Adguard the 'Show notifications' box is checked.

2. Do you have any task-killers or cleaners like CCleaner or CleanMaster? Please check if adding AdGuard to its exceptions change the situation. You may also try disabling them completely to see if that helps.

3. Also, do you have Power Savings enabled? Please try adding AdGuard to exclusions.

4. Additionally, do you have any other antiviruses or applications that require VPN connection?

5. If your phone has less then 1Gb of RAM on board, the system may close AdGuard along with other apps when it's running out of memory. There's no fix for that, we recommend you not to launch too many apps with a high memory usage

Let us know how it goes!

Crs

I am sorry, I have tried translate two times my question on Depl.com as someone sugestedme but each time I have coppied text translated and onece pasted becomes in original in spanish.
Anyway thanks for your aswer in my main language.

By the way I have put into effect sugestions you made, at first Adgurd starts and keeps running for some time but then it stops wiht no reason aprentely. then I have to openn app and start it manualy. in other ocations it keeps running utill I turn off tablet and Adguard starts atuomaticaly when I start it again.
I dont think it is an issue comming from RAM memory because tablet has 4Gb Ram, it is new so internal memory is still empty, I neither use keep too many apps open at same time and no VPN in use. Bitdefender is my antivirus, and yes I use Ccleaner but it is not running all time and I can't find exception options in it. Any other sugestion?

zIBiT

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Okay, in that case..

We need full app log to check what's the issue.

Could you please do the following:
1. Switch "Logging level" to "Record everything" in AdGuard - Settings - Advanced.
2. Reproduce the issue.
3. Switch "Logging level" back to default.
4. Send us a message from the app (select "Send feedback" in the app menu).
5. Specify the exact time when it happened.

Looking forward to your reply!

Crs

Feedback sent, time of Adguard stops 12:14 am (spain time) besides, i have noticed some ads at You Tube are not stopped. Even when protection is fully operative. Looking forward to your replay, thank you

Crs

Update: I finally found the source of the problem to Adguard installed on my tablet; looking for a solution in the network, I found an article about Doze, the battery saving system that incorporates Android in version 6.0, this new functionality that is activated when the screen is turned off, the device remains stationary and there is no connection to the charger, Makes applications that don't hold "high priority" turn off and are supposed to be reactivated when the device wakes up… only it doesn't happen with Adguard. The solution to this issue is to include Adguard in the battery saving exceptions (settings/Advanced adjustments/battery management/protected apps) in my case I only had two included: Bitdefender and Messenger. I simply had to look for Adguard in the list and activate the exception, now even if the device sleeps, when Adguard wakes up it does so with it, and it also activates automatically when the device starts from off. Only in the latter case the Adguard icons are slow to appear in the notification bar.
According to this article, developers should programing their applications as a high priority In order to avoid to be turned off. I will remain to watch Adguard's behavior because as I mentioned earlier I discovered in a couple of YouTube videos the advertisements were not blocked. Greetings.

Crs

About YouTube adds I have read "Apps where AdGuard for Android can't filter and/or remove the ads from!", "YouTube app ads? Read this first!" an article "How to block ads on YouTube for Android" I understand now how YT ad works. Well, probably I try later solution you provide in this article. Greetings again.

UMX

About YouTube adds I have read "Apps where AdGuard for Android can't filter and/or remove the ads from!", "YouTube app ads? Read this first!" an article "How to block ads on YouTube for Android" I understand now how YT ad works. Well, probably I try later solution you provide in this article. Greetings again.
simplest solution was using YT Vanced app from XDA developers. Google is your friend (you must sideload it).

Reactions: Crs

Crs

Finally after read your post (very very late i have to say) i started to use that YOUTUBE Vanced app, it is simply awesome. I love it! Thank you for share!! Bravo!! :)