Adguard no install

Discussion in 'Technical Support (AdGuard for Windows)' started by Nelson, May 18, 2018.

1. Nelson

Nelson New Member

Hi @ all well I make fresh install of Windows 10 with no issues then I decided make install of Adguard v.6.2.437.2171.exe as I always make and no issues before; in this time for some very strange reason when I click on executable NOTHING happen!!!still I already try get by Adguard website stub for install then when program was complete simply dissapear and in Programs & features NOT appear nothing related to Adguard Software.
    So I hope someone can help me because without Adguard is more or less as I don't have internet.
    in time I have licence for life time too thanks in advance :)
    EDIT: I forgot to comment that I have Adguard installed and running on my old Notebook LG C400 without problems in this moment so why my Adguard don't want works with my main machine damn...;):mad: I need install Adguard extension for Firefox to stay free of adwares...

Last edited: May 18, 2018
  2. vasily_bagirov

vasily_bagirov Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Nelson likes this.
  3. Nelson

Nelson New Member

^no one oh! my God :(

4. Nelson

Nelson New Member

Hi vasily well I don't have only some years working with computer's (I use PC since IBM Intel 8086) no one day so I think that I have at least some experience so when I speak NO install is clear then how to I can remove something if I don't can install? but anyway I try your tool and simple is show one big log and more nothing still in this moment I'm using Adguard extension no native Adguard that as I say I have licence for life time hmm I think and install this program in another machine to see if now works is really very strange because I never had issues before and in another hand sorry but this policy about captcha's is very bad , annoy a lot principally when user are very crazy with problem no solved ;)

5. Nelson

Nelson New Member

Hi anyone Who can try to solve my problem? I search this log who know if help for something Adguard no install.JPG

6. Nelson

Nelson New Member

Hello everyone Admin and Moderators I as a self-taught developer I humbly report to all of you that I finally discovered the problem that was causing the non-installation of this wonderful program that was centered on the following: all Windows systems from version 8 I have custom to customize the my ISO's in this way everything always worked correctly after of course a period of adaptation to the new policies imposed by M $ FT so I had few problems with this type of operation but for some reason unknown in the previous installation of Windows 10 EnterpriseS is that this terrible problem being so after searching all night finally I discovered the reason: registry with corruptions and that even using the usual tools eg DISM was not able to solve this way I mounted another custom ISO of the same version that is this that I am using now and without NO problem, too, I apologize to all of you and anyway I appreciate the attention and here goes my thank you.
    Nelson ;):)

7. vasily_bagirov

vasily_bagirov Administrator Staff Member Administrator

@Nelson my apologies for not replying in time, glad you have everything sorted out! Let us know if you have any more troubles.