AdGuard not installing

SirGoldenTaco

Hey everyone,

I bought adguard lifetime and installed it to my old pc and loved it. But I got a new pc (Windows 10) and tried to install it, it simply says adguard was installed and then nothing. I searched in my pc and no folder was ever created. The only thing I found was 2 registry files. I tried running the installer in admin and stopped my antivirus (Advanced System Care) and still nothing.

Abdurrahim TÜRK

my pc

says adguard was installed and then nothing
I searched in my pc and no folder was ever created.
Try using the uninstall utility: not uninstalled
please help me ?
in teamviewer ?

supergman

I have the same problem. My uninstaller removed the Adguard files after Adguard updated. I wiped the registry of all Adguard keys, but when I try to reinstall it just says 'it's already installed', but there are no files for it anywhere.

vasily_bagirov

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I have the same problem. My uninstaller removed the Adguard files after Adguard updated. I wiped the registry of all Adguard keys, but when I try to reinstall it just says 'it's already installed', but there are no files for it anywhere.
It is almost never a good idea to start solving the problem with editing the registry. I too recommend trying the uninstall utility @Boo Berry mentioned above.

rafalohaki

I have the same problem. When i install program, nothing happens. here is my installation log. https://hastebin.com/raw/mavaduyasi
I tried few times to unnistall and install, the same outcome.
Ps. Installator create setup.exe and when i click it it says adguard is already installed.

Last edited: