Has anyone had the same issue before?

• Yes i am having problems right now.

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No im doing just fine

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JukeLog

Today i noticed that i was still getting ads on my chrome on windows i have tried logging out then back in i tried restarting my computer so please explain to me whats going on and tell me how i can fix this. And what is going on.

daZza

Beta Tester
Same problem here, I just updated to the newest version today that included that new browser plugin.
Since then Youtube shows ads again (haven't seen one for years, as AdGuard was always blocking them).

Please fix this asap

JukeLog

I am using chrome and i haven't seen ads in nearly two years.

Also the protection is enabled on youtube.

So yeah fix this asap

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Could you please test one thing - log out Youtube and check if you see any ads now? Or just use an incognito tab.

I am trying to figure out what kind of issue is that. Youtube tests some new ads formats lately, and we're yet to find a way to reproduce it on our side because they test this on a small selection of YT accounts. If this is the case, logging out will help and you won't see any ads.

BreezeTV

Здравствуйте. Я из России. Тоже не видел на youtube рекламу несколько лет. Но теперь при воспроизведении любого видео, сначала появляется во такое окно:

Screenshot_2.jpg

Как это исправить?

daZza

Beta Tester
Could you please test one thing - log out Youtube and check if you see any ads now? Or just use an incognito tab.

I am trying to figure out what kind of issue is that. Youtube tests some new ads formats lately, and we're yet to find a way to reproduce it on our side because they test this on a small selection of YT accounts. If this is the case, logging out will help and you won't see any ads.
That helped indeed. "New ad formats" fits pretty well too, because it's only a static picture that can be instantly skipped with a button press. Basically looks like what the Russian dude posted above (just in English).

I tried Youtube without Adguard as well and at that point it was always rather long clips advertisements and not a skipable static picture

Boo Berry

Moderator + Beta Tester
Worth noting too that it looks like this YouTube issue is happening with all ad blockers (Adblock Plus, uBlock Origin, etc.) and not just AdGuard.

Gotta love Google, huh? :rolleyes:

BreezeTV

[QUOTE = "daZza, должность: 198954, участник: 5809"]
Это действительно помогло. «Новые форматы рекламы» тоже подходят очень хорошо, потому что это только статичная картинка, которую можно мгновенно пропустить нажатием кнопки. В основном похоже на то, что русский чувак выложил выше (только на английском).

Я также пробовал Youtube без Adguard, и на тот момент это были довольно длинные рекламные ролики, а не пропускаемая статическая картинка.
[/ QUOTE]

Спасибо, что Вы меня назвали русским чуваком. Please explain in detail what needs to be done to prevent this advertisement from happening? How to log out? I logged out of my Google account and logged in again, but the ad is still showing.

Boo Berry

Moderator + Beta Tester
Try using an incognito/private browsing window.

Google's only pushing it out to specific Google/YouTube accounts, so when you log back in you're getting these new experimental ads.

BreezeTV

[QUOTE = "Бу Берри, должность: 198958, участник: 1906"]
Попробуйте использовать инкогнито / приватное окно просмотра.

Google распространяет его только на определенные учетные записи Google / YouTube, поэтому при повторном входе вы получаете эти новые экспериментальные объявления.
[/ QUOTE]

The fact is that for five years I used agguard, and YouTube knows that. I heard that they even block channels for those who use the anti-banner.

In this regard, they are taking action so that your anti-banner is powerless. Therefore, I ask you to take action.

daZza

Beta Tester
It's always a cat and mouse game, I am sure the devs are working hard on a solution. For now I am just glad it's just these static images that we can skip instantly, they are not that much of a bother

Boo Berry

Moderator + Beta Tester
The fact is that for five years I used agguard, and YouTube knows that. I heard that they even block channels for those who use the anti-banner.

In this regard, they are taking action so that your anti-banner is powerless. Therefore, I ask you to take action.
Not exactly. I doubt Google cares which ad blocker you're using, and I've never heard of or seen anyone getting blocked using an ad blocker, so I don't think that's an issue.

Eventually, I believe Google will move to video ads that can't be removed with an ad blocker (maybe sooner than later) and the only way to remove ads from YouTube videos will be a YouTube Premium subscription.

Chinaski

Quality Assurance
Staff member
Administrator
Здравствуйте. Я из России. Тоже не видел на youtube рекламу несколько лет. Но теперь при воспроизведении любого видео, сначала появляется во такое окно:

View attachment 17284

Как это исправить?
Здравствуйте, вы не могли бы уточнить, какой сертификат безопаности в браузере показывает при открытии Youtube?

Также желательно указать, какие фильтры вы используете.
Есть ли у вас на ПК сторонние антивирусы или VPN сервисы?

EN

Hi, can you clarify which security certificate you see when you open Youtube?

It is also advisable to specify which filters you use.
Do you have third-party antivirus or VPN services on your PC?

BreezeTV

Здравствуйте, вы не могли бы уточнить, какой сертификат безопаности в браузере показывает при открытии Youtube?

Также желательно указать, какие фильтры вы используете.
Есть ли у вас на ПК сторонние антивирусы или VPN сервисы?

EN

Hi, can you clarify which security certificate you see when you open Youtube?

It is also advisable to specify which filters you use.
Do you have third-party antivirus or VPN services on your PC?
Здравствуйте. Сертификат безопасности прикрепляю к этому сообщению. Используемые фильтры также прикрепляю к этому сообщению.

Из сторонних антивирусов у меня установлен Avast. Также в браузере google chrome у меня созданы несколько пользователей. У каждого пользователя свой прокси, которые управляются расширением Proxy Switchy Omega.

Attachments

iabm

I hope there is a fix for this soon! Whilst it's not too bad, the adds that are getting through are annoying!

teke928

could we please get an update on the youtube/video ad situation? i have happily stuck with AdGuard for many years now. i cannot run any videos now that have ads on them, not just YouTube. ads on the new website videos, as well as most other videos in general. unfortunately i will be removing AdGuard PERMANENTLY today to find a working blocker if you do not let us know what is going on. i had to turn off AdGuard a week or two ago and it caused some spyware to be installed on my PC. come on guys, let us know whats going on please.