AdGuard Pro drains battery faster on iOS 11.3 compared to iOS 11.2.6 why please?

max2

Beta Tester
I am almost certain or think this is happening. Is there anyway to fix this please ? Thanks!

Trumpsaduck

According to many testing outlets, the battery life in 11.3, installed in a 6s, as compared to a 7s, or the 8 running 11.2.6....is less. About 30 mins less. My battery life is good on a 7+, with Adguard pro using, at a max, of 3%. This is not new news with 11.3 on older devices.

Trumpsaduck

Ok thanks!
No prob. I always charge my phone at about 40% and disconnect at 98-99%, or as close to that as I can. A year and 7 months at 100% capacity. Im an EE, so I pretty well know about the batteries. Any questions, just ask.

M

myMoon

@max2
If we are talking about the real battery usage, and AdGuard - iOS 11.3 is definitely confusing:) It Counts any VPN as the general consumer but you can check it for yourself. Try to not use for one day and compare your results.
In case of batteries, tested on older models like iPad Mini 2, it consuming normally.

ReamsX

I confirm that in ios 11.3, adguard pro newest verson drain my battery than ios 11.2.6. Maybe it hasn’t had a button which allowed to turn off track log? Or other troubles relate to compatible. I tested with some other block apps.

M

myMoon

@ReamsX
Hello!
As I said, there is no such potential battery usage, as it shows overall usage statistics, adds up incorrectly.

max2

Beta Tester
I confirm that in ios 11.3, adguard pro newest verson drain my battery than ios 11.2.6. Maybe it hasn’t had a button which allowed to turn off track log? Or other troubles relate to compatible. I tested with some other block apps.
I agree with TheHasagi because it seems like iOS 11.3 is the culprit instead unfortunately :( Wish I could go back to iOS 10.