Adguard problems

ori

You released the version 7 officially.
I updated it but it can't connecet to the internet, so there are no option for builds or filters updates anymore.
That's why i uninstalled it and installed the latest 6.4 version.

But the 6.4 version, does not filtering youtube anymore and there is no adguard assistant icon on youtube, too.
i don't know about the 7 version but it is probably the same.

1. So please tell me what is happening or how to fix it (if there's a fix)? Usually you sort those problems out pretty quickly

And also i saw some guys who complained about the Internet connection of version 7 and I also commented
there, but there is no clear answer from you for now what is happening or how to fix it even temporarily...

2. So please advise me what i supposed to do?

And in my opinion I do not think you should have changed version 7 from RC for now as things look.

Boo Berry

Moderator + Beta Tester
The YouTube issue is likely QUIC blocking not working anymore in 6.4. If you're using Chrome or a Chromium-based browser (Opera, Vivaldi, Edge, etc.). do the following.

1) Copy and paste chrome://flags/#enable-quic into the address bar and press Enter.

2) Set the Experimental QUIC protocol option to Disabled.

3) Press the blue Relaunch Now button at the bottom and retest.

Regarding the no internet issue with 7.0, @TheHasagi this is likely for you. The devs will definitely need to look into this one.

ori

The YouTube issue is likely QUIC. If you're using Chrome or a Chromium-based browser (Opera, Vivaldi, Edge, etc.). do the following.

1) Copy and paste chrome://flags/#enable-quic into the address bar and press Enter.

2) Set the Experimental QUIC protocol option to Disabled.

3) Press the blue Relaunch Now button at the bottom and retest.

Regarding the no internet issue with 7.0, @TheHasagi this is likely for you. The devs will definitely need to look into this one.
yes that was the problem. thank you very much.

but what about the other problem with version 7?