Adguard services not running properly..Please help me!

Discussion in 'Technical Support (AdGuard for Windows)' started by Pugalrajan, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Pugalrajan

Pugalrajan New Member

Hi, Adguard!

I have some problem when Startup running Adgurd. i got this message, this service is not running,please restore this service.
    This problem i got every time in Running Startup. Please help me! what will do?

Regards,
    PugalRajan

2. TheHasagi

TheHasagi Quality Assurance / Support Commando Staff Member Administrator Moderator

@Pugalrajan

Hello!

Open your task manager (run - taskmgr - enter), go to the services tab and find AdGuard Service, right click on it and restart the service.

If you have any trouble with this instruction I can remotely help you with via TeamViewer or MSRA.

Pugalrajan likes this.
  3. Pugalrajan

Pugalrajan New Member

Thank you for your's reply @TheHasagi !

You're telling temporary solution! but i need permanent solution. I need your help.

Regards,
    PugalRajan

4. TheHasagi

TheHasagi Quality Assurance / Support Commando Staff Member Administrator Moderator

@Pugalrajan

Also, you can check in autostart applications, and see the permissions are granted to AdGuard.

Send me in PM(private messages) the credentials to connect (TeamViewer) so I can help you solve this issue remotely.