AdGuard Stealth / Cookies - 3rd party

Gass

Who's the Adguard Cookie Man here?
Just wondering if any of these cookies while being of the same domain visit, but are
considered themselves to be a third party cookie by Adguard.

You'll see two different Google email accounts of mine in the first two images.
_
Image one is in my name on Google and has the most cookies.
Image two is in an alias of mine on Google and has fewer cookies.
Image three is in an alias of mine on Yahoo - ymail address
[all accessed from same IP address, and only after clearing cookies and cache + history, in each instance]
Of a separate program I have for cookie management, where I've set to delete cookies every 5min. and ck for new every 1min. / I did a manual delete of what I mentioned in-between each login.

Image four is Adguard stealth setting third party cookies and 0 value shown.

My question is based on the fact of each domain has multiple cookies added at each visit and is Adguard
being able to distinguish third party cookies of a same domain or getting confused in someway?
My question is, are some of these indeed a third party cookies of a large domain site?
Cookies count of Google emails maybe of different setting (I'll have to ck), like Voice, Google+ etc...
It's still alarming of the sheer number Google is using especially under my real ID.

[/SPOILER
Googles address for email login is -
ttps://accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin?service=mail&passive=true&rm=false&continue=(h)ttps://mail.google.com/mail/?tab%3DXm&scc=1&ltmpl=default&ltmplcache=2#password

Yahoo address for email login is -
ttps://login.yahoo.com/config/login_verify2?&.src=ym

Add the h at beginning of both, and loose the ( )symbols of (h) of 2nd address in google which is all
one long address anyway.
PS: I guess with Adguard as well as Maxa Cookie Manager I'm able to blacklist, is this advisable for any of these cookies?
Does Adguard offer Blacklisting Cookies? OR just Websites?
I wished Adguard would be more over all in tuned to what Stealth Mode offers and make it's UI all the highest level to centric defenses it can offer as well as more specialties than just some cookie blocking, something like what WOT does but for cookies...

Thanks for any insights,
Gass

Does Adguard offer Blacklisting Cookies? OR just Websites?
I wished Adguard would be more over all in tuned to what Stealth Mode offers and make it's UI all of the highest level in a centric defenses total it can offer as well as more specialties than just some cookie blocking, something like what WOT does but for cookies...
Gass

Last edited: