AdGuard stopped working

Discussion in 'Discussion (AdGuard for Mac)' started by Gareth Thomas Betts, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Gareth Thomas Betts

Gareth Thomas Betts New Member

This is really quite odd. AdGuard was working fine yesterday. Today, it just quit. The icon no longer displays in the lower right corner so I can block nothing nor does it display on any of the sites I tested. I even reinstalled the software and it's still not functional. This is the first time this has happen during the time I've been using it.

Any suggestions?

2. George Joerg

George Joerg New Member

3. jessiieell

jessiieell New Member

and today is my first day signing up? so you guys are both agreeing that it does not work?

4. busu

busu New Member

I have the same problem. the icon is gone and there it doesn't block nothing. PLEASE RESOLVE!

5. edbro

edbro New Member

Mine quits working also. I have to shut Adguard down and restart it to get it working again. This happens frequently.

6. Gareth Thomas Betts

I've sent the chaps at Adguard several bug reports. They sent me a new installer and that didn't work. So, I wrote again and told them that didn't work wither. They wrote back and said, WHOOPS! our mistake; we sent you an installer for an Android. So they then sent me the "nightly build". It has a slick new interface and contains a whole lot of new features, but it still doesn't work. o_O

7. Gareth Thomas Betts

The link you posted for the "Wallstreet Journal" was in German. Now, if it was written in Welsh I'd be alright. But German? Mein Gott!;)