AdGuard support for TableTop simulator (Edit: Got it working)

Aarix

EDIT: I figured out how to get this tablet to successfully filter. Just add "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Tabletop Simulator\Tabletop Simulator_Data\Plugins\ZFGameBrowser.exe" to the list of filtered applications. So for anyone stumbling upon this wanting the same solution I was, this is how to do it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A game on Steam called TableTop Simulator (Great game/resource btw) has the ability to spawn an in game tablet which is essentially a web browser. I confirmed it uses my own connection whenever someone is in a lobby with me so they see what I see on that tablet. (Confirmed by going to my gateway). However I noticed that AdGuard does not function in there even if it is using traffic as shown here:

From what I gathered it uses a browser called Awesomeium. My issue is Youtube has ads which interrupt a nice playlist of classical music, etc. I tried invidio.us but it says there are no compatible sources for this media. I understand that none of the staff here may be able to do much as they don't know the actual inner workings of it (Can't blame them, it's not their product). I was just seeing if there was some things I can poke a stick at or any solution to the problem I'm facing.

I added the executable and messed with the following options being checked "Use redirect driver mode" and "Filter LocalHost". As well as using Adguard as an HTTP proxy.

Any insight would be appreciated.

Last edited: