AdGuard Teredo Problem

Discussion in 'Technical Support (AdGuard for Windows)' started by Panenka, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Panenka

Panenka New Member

So AG for Windows seems to block teredo and it really annoys me. Can anyone please explain why and also IMO it should’t be blocked by public adguard dns

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 30, 2019
  2. Boo Berry

Boo Berry Moderator + Beta Tester Moderator

Done on purpose to prevent BSOD with certain apps, e.g. uTorrent. But, you can re-enable Teredo if you want to.

AG's Settings > General Settings > scroll down to the bottom and select Advanced Settings then finally uncheck the Block Teredo when the WFP driver is selected box, hit the Save button and that should do it.

3. Panenka

Panenka New Member

Ok after posting it I actually found out about that but after disabling it, it was still blocked. AG DNS seems to block it as well. Haven’t checked myself but IMO it’s not a good idea to block that on a public DNS since it’s used for xbox live and gaming on pc in general.

4. Boo Berry

Boo Berry Moderator + Beta Tester Moderator

You may have to reboot after disabling that option.

Also you can always open a Command Prompt (as Administrator) and put in netsh interface teredo show state to check the status of Teredo and then use netsh interface teredo set state default to reset Teredo then reboot again and hopefully that works.

You can also enable Teredo via Group Policy via this post: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...g/aeeae78c-13e8-4bf1-b82d-a0e492d47f50?page=2