AdGuard very serious bug https://yandex.ru/images/

Nero

AdGuard very serious bug (Yandex)

Pictures cannot be displayed after first viewing and pictures can not be scrolled in the Section. Photos.
This is a big mistake that blocks!
Only uninstalling Adguard solves the problem, tested on several computers and blocks all computers! please fix this!

Enable = Block Photo View/Scrool Yandex
Disable = Still Block Photo View/Scrool Yandex
Permanetnt Disable (Extension) = Unblock, work

Probably caused by:
Enable:
Send Do-Not-Track header
Prevent websites from tracking you

Last edited:

slvvko

Filters Developer
Staff member
Administrator
report the website via AdGuard Assistant or Extension popup (depends on what you use) please

Nero

It's impossible.
Because step by step. I have 100 different options that I have to complete.
I am not an advanced user!

slvvko

Filters Developer
Staff member
Administrator
what do you mean '100 different options'?

for resolving the issue we need all settings you have enabled. and the fastest and the most accurate way to get it — reporting via AdGuard Assistant or Extension popup

Nero

Can you read?!
I said which setting causes this problem.
This problem occurs in the default settings Send Do-Not-Track header , so it affects a million users.

slvvko

Filters Developer
Staff member
Administrator
use reporting tool from AG product please

otherwise we cannot help you

Nero

use reporting tool from AG product please
I have already reported hundreds of bugs, but I don't see anyone answering me and I still see errors in many pages.
I'm not going to do it forever.

Reporting problems does not solve any problems. I still see the same problems for a long time. So the developer does not deal with my issues.

Boo Berry

Moderator + Beta Tester
If you click on the AdGuard Assistant and select the Report the website option, AG for Windows *should* automatically fill most of the required information for the report except the screenshot.

That said, it's kinda odd that sending the do-not-tracker header could cause this. As a test, try disabling that Stealth Mode option and enable your web browser's send do-not-track header option (whatever it's called there) and see if it still happens.

Nero

If you read my post with understanding, you would know that disabling causes proper operation. It is better to say how to configure only for this site

Boo Berry

Moderator + Beta Tester
Did you try and see if the do not track option built in your web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, etc.) causes the same issue? I'd be interested to know if sending a do not track request in general causes it or if it's strictly related to AG for Windows' Stealth Mode option.

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
@Nero the problem is that we cannot reproduce this issue and that's why we're asking you to use the regular reporting tool.

You see, when you send a problem report via AdGuard Assistant, your settings are attached to the report. Maybe there's something else is causing this issue.