Adguard VPN for Windows 1.1.1 fails to disconnect.

scotts

Late 2022 and the problem persists. After uninstalling and reinstalling, my only option is to forcibly End Task via Task Manager

Windows 11 Pro 22H2
Adguard for Windows also installed

scotts

Have you tested Nightly version:http://agrd.io/windows_nightly?
Installed, though I believe that was Adguard nightly... this thread is about Adguard VPN. I think you guys need to just merge the two into one app... you confuse even yourselves.

BTW, still issues in Disconnecting connection; see screenshot attached.

Edit: I should add that I get the same behavior when attempting to simply change servers... gets stuck on 'Connecting...'

vpn-error.jpg

Last edited:

H3lper

Staff member
Installed, though I believe that was Adguard nightly... this thread is about Adguard VPN. I think you guys need to just merge the two into one app... you confuse even yourselves.

BTW, still issues in Disconnecting connection; see screenshot attached.

Edit: I should add that I get the same behavior when attempting to simply change servers... gets stuck on 'Connecting...'

View attachment 23436
Oops, indeed, too many Nightly links I shared that day. So, the issue with disconnecting should be fixed like a few updates ago, which version are you running?

Here is the Nightly VPN: https://agrd.io/windows_vpn_nightly

scotts

This sucks... 1999 wants it's VPN back!
I bought your VPN because a) it integrates w/ Adguard, b) I have a lifetime sub to your Adguard product, which I like.
I'm going to start checking into SharkVPN, NordVPN and others; most have started integrating ad/tracker blocking into their VPN's.

H3lper

Staff member
This sucks... 1999 wants it's VPN back!
I bought your VPN because a) it integrates w/ Adguard, b) I have a lifetime sub to your Adguard product, which I like.
I'm going to start checking into SharkVPN, NordVPN and others; most have started integrating ad/tracker blocking into their VPN's.
Well, if you have a ticket ID, please share it with me or raise a new one. This is the only way to get in contact and exchange related to the issue materials to help you. Note that your debug logs will be of help, so please record and share logs as well.

Plus we're preparing a new build in a day or so. Once you share your ticket ID or raise a new one (note your new ID here with me as well, so that I can take a look into it.)