AdGuard VPN with routing via Ukraine no longer free

Crom

We are hosting a family who fled from Ukraine. In order for them to access certain information from Ukraine, they have been using AdGuard VPN. Unfortunately, since a few days routing via Ukraine is no longer free. I think it's a pity that in the current situation they just moved these servers to the subscription.

Boo Berry

Moderator + Beta Tester
AdGuard VPN has been having stability issues for the last few days, due to a sudden increase of over 1 million users (mostly from Iran due to the problems happening there).

AdGuard VPN free accounts are limited to 3GB of traffic with a 20 Mbps speed limit per month. Beyond the 3GB, it's speed limited again to 1 Mbps but from what I know nobody is blocked or kicked off the service after using the 3GB at 20 Mbps, it's just speed limited to 1 Mbps so it should still work. But it could be because of the stability issues the last few days that issues might happen. Have you tried switching servers?

Crom

There is only on server for Ukraine I think. It has a lock icon since a few days, so not included in free servers. When I select it, I get a request to sign up for a subscription. Traffic is not the issue.

AdGuard_VPN_Ukraine.png