AdGuard Windows 7 .Net Framework Issue.

Syswork

Hello there,

I had been using Adguard Windows for a quite while already without any issues till today. I have had couple of security updates on my Windows 7 laptop, and Adguard Windows started to close by itself without any error message. When I tried to start it by clicking its exe file, it started, and when I clicked its tray icon, it shows a net framework security error or something, and before enabling itself, it closed itself again and again. Then, with the uninstaller patch your developers have provided, I uninstalled it completely, and with the exe you provided on your website, try to reinstall it again, but it doesn't show any error message and doesn't start installing after something shows like downloading a bar at the beginning. Could you please help me with it?

Thank you very much.

P.S.: One of the security updates my laptop has gotten was .Net Framework 4.7. It may be related.

Best Regards,
Umut

Syswork

Hello there,

Thank you for your help, but I believe the issue is related to Microsoft's new update with the Framework version 4.7. I believe, Adguard is not compatible with the new version of the Framework.