Ads Not Being Blocked In Flight Radar 24 App

ram1220

Adguard was doing a fantastic job of blocking ads on all of my Android phone apps up until 1 week ago. I am having issues with two of my apps now. The main issue is with Flight Radar 24. I can open the app and if I click on a flight shown on the radar to get more information about it I get a banner ad about half way down the "more info" page. I also get a small ad at the top of this same page. The large ad at the bottom of this page does get blocked by Adguard. Then about every 5th or 6th time I back out of this page back to the main radar page I get a full page ad. The ad is different each time but it's always a full page ad. The other app I am having an issue with is Yatzy. About every 5th or 6th time I try and back out of the "high score" page I get a full page ad.
I have tried changing settings in Adguard to no avail. I am using Adguard v3.1.0(1.3.347cl) I am running Android Nougat on a ZTE Axon 7 phone. I haven't had any issues at all up until a week ago. The apps have not been updated as I have auto update disabled. I have tried previous versions of Adguard for Android and the ads still are there. Is there any way that someone at Adguard can look and see why these ads are now there? Can we please get rid of them somehow?

ram1220

@ram1220

Please clarify, you tried to enable HTTPS filtering? Any result?

Yes I have. I get an error message that says "Warning. This app does not trust user certificates, so HTTPS filtering can break its secure connections." Then I click on "Enable Anyway."At that point the app won't even load properly. I just get a spinning circle as the app tries to load.