All webpages say Cookies are not Enabled

jjorstad2

Hello I have the latest version free version of adguard installed. When I have it enabled I get a error on websites that says I must have cookies enabled. But if I disable adguard the page loads fine like it should. See attached pics. Any help would be appreciated. Also cookies are enabled in all web browsers Chrome, Internet (built in by samsung), and Opera all get the message and as soon as I disable adguard it fixes the issue.
jjorstad2

vasily_bagirov

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
@jjorstad2 @John Broberg
Please let us know what filters do you have enabled, as well as any other settings that you altered compared to default.

By the way, maybe it was caused by one of the recently added problematic rules. It was removed today, try to check for filter updates and see if the issue is still there.

Last edited:

John Broberg

I have english, spyware, mobil ad and social Media filter enabled. The rest is default.
Just updated, Still a problem.
OK, saw in other tread about mobil add filter, problem solved.

Last edited:

jjorstad2

I have the same settings as John Broberg. English, spyware, mobil ad and social Media filter enabled. The rest is default.
and dissembling mobil ad filter fixes it so it is defiantly the mobil ad filter is the cause.

@jjorstad2 @John Broberg
Please let us know what filters do you have enabled, as well as any other settings that you altered compared to default.

By the way, maybe it was caused by one of the recently added problematic rules. It was removed today, try to check for filter updates and see if the issue is still there.