[ANDROID] Run the app in background & Enable protection automatically as soon as the app is started

Discussion in 'Discussion (Beta Versions)' started by Gowtham, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Gowtham

Gowtham Beta Tester

When I have exited the Adugard App, it says that the Protection is disabled, I'll have to manually enable it. It would be good, if the protection is automatically started when the app is started.

Also, why is the VPN connection closed when the App is closed? Could not the app run in background (silently). Because, when we hit the (list of opened apps) button on the device, we might accidentally exit all the apps (In Redmi 3s prime, there is an X button, which is most frequently used to quit all the apps that are running). So, when it happens Adguard gets automatically closed (which is ofcourse, natural).

But why doesn't Adguard be made to run in the background even after it is closed i.e. as a service like the Google Play services app and Weather app (on Redmi 3S)?

Doesn't Adguard run in background without a GUI window?

2. vasily_bagirov

vasily_bagirov Administrator Staff Member Administrator

This happens on Miui phones and is a subject to Power saving mode. You need to go to system settings and add Adguard to exclusions of ps mode.

3. Gowtham

Gowtham Beta Tester

It is a good guide. It worked. Any way instead of cleaner I use clean master. Are there any settings for this?

4. vasily_bagirov

Sorry I can't grasp what are you trying to say here. What guide? What cleaner do you talk about?

5. Gowtham

Gowtham Beta Tester

6. vasily_bagirov

It says you need to long-tap on 'Adguard' there:
    Cleaner setup
    — Go to "Cleaner" section and wait till the scan is over

— Scroll down to "Packages" and long-tap "Adguard":

[​IMG]

— Click "Add to exceptions"