ANDROID v1.2.1087 and Trillian 3.1.0.11 / MX Player 1.7.40

repeter

Beta Tester
Using ADGuard on 5.0.1 LP with a Samsung Galaxy NOTE Edge SM-N915A

Running Trillian use to display ads, but after a re-install it no longer does it. NOT sure if the re-install somehow triggered ADGuard to work.

When opening or pausing a video under MX Player, ADS show up. I also tried to re-install and this helped but it came back and ADS are showing again.

I assume this is built into these programs? What I dont get is that Trillian now does not display the ADS and ADGUARD is working on stopping them but not on MX Player

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
I just tried latest version of the player and latest Beta and it shows noch ads.

repeter

Beta Tester
Do those version match what I am running? I thought I had the latest to. Can you confirm that the version match?

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
You have not stated Adguard version except it is the version in topic title which is an older version.

Last edited by a moderator:

repeter

Beta Tester
The subject line states the version..... or is that not visible?

in case you cannot see it

ANDROID AD GUARD v1.2.1087 and
Trillian 3.1.0.11
MX Player 1.7.40

where is the latest then?

vasily_bagirov

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
We have to test it, meanwhile you can try to update to latest beta (not sure it will help but doesn't hurt to try).

UPDATE: we have suspicion that ads could be uploaded from cache. Have you ever run this app without Adguard? If possible, please reinstall the app (with Adguard protection enabled) and see if ads show up again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
Do you play videos in the internet with that player or only local ones? I only tried with local ones.