[*] androidfilehost.com download frame hidden!

patrickdrd

does anyone know what do I need to unblock in order to view download frame in androidfilehost again?

each time I want to download from androidfilehost,
I have to disable adguard, refresh the page and then re-enable it,
because I can't find the filter/rule that's hiding the download frame

I'm not "custom-blocking" anything from their page,
it could be something generic, etc,
I tried with these two and it didn't work:
@@||consent.cookiebot.com/uc.js$script,domain=androidfilehost.com
@@||consentcdn.cookiebot.com^$domain=androidfilehost.com

same as with typekit

example link:

GrennKren

Prebake and void.gr I didnt know about those two because I can't see it in chrome extension option filters.. or maybe you have accidently block by your own in the past. Try to check in "user rules" option.

-------
I just saw it again in option, prebake you should consider to disable that. The last update was on 9 Jun 2018.

btw, these are my filters I used. Almost everything I enabled

Ad blocking | Adguard base, Mobile Ads, EasyList, Peter Lowe's Blocklist
Privacy | Adguard tracking Protection, EasyPrivacy, Fanboy's Enchanced Tracking List
Social Widget | Adguard Social Media filter
Annoyances | AdGuard Annoyances filter , Fanboy's Annoyances, Web Annoyances Ultralist , Adblock Warning Removal List , I don't care about cookies
Security | Malware Domains Blocklist, Spam404, NoCoin Filter List
Other | Filter unblocking search ads and self-promotion, AdGuard Simplified domain names filter , BarbBlock

Last edited:

GrennKren

so by disable it solved the problem huh.. that's strange coz I still enabled that until now. Oh and make sure your filters up to date.

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
Not reproduced. So currently it is working for you with the filters in your signature?

patrickdrd

strange but it still doesn't work,
I even enabled the logging of removed html elements in adguard low level settings,
but still can't figure it out
and it's been like this for quite a while..

GrennKren

Im pretty sure the problem maybe was in your custom filter. Try with backup first your rules just to make sure and then remove all the rules in custom filter option.

Last edited:

patrickdrd

the worst part is that androidfilehost is blocked at work and I cannot troubleshoot it properly,
can someone post the cookie code? (view source etc)?