anyone test it with Windows 10 here?

hanschke

Beta Tester & Translator
latest Build Release from MS and I think it does that I got the network protocol is missing error and cannot connect to the internet but not shure.

I have now installed it again without adguard and the second day not the problem here.

Anyone can confirm this?

hanschke

Beta Tester & Translator
10074 I try with latest beta. Now I dont install it and dont got the error after the reboot.

hanschke

Beta Tester & Translator
I have done an update to the latest windows 10 build and try it again and all work fine now here so thats the reason why I dont have give here any logs.

mysteriously

Beta Tester & Translator
avatar@: Do you have any plans to make personalized installers for alpha versions? Microsoft was marking early Windows 8.0 versions (in case on leak, they know which OEM make it leaked :))

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
so no beta for us if you release the final?
Of course there will be beta testing stage. It's really dangerous to release it without proper testing.

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

avatar@: Do you have any plans to make personalized installers for alpha versions? Microsoft was marking early Windows 8.0 versions (in case on leak, they know which OEM make it leaked :))
Installer - no, but we'll add Beta/Alpha mark to the program UI.

Boo Berry

Moderator + Beta Tester
I'm assuming you guys want to straighten out the HTTPS/SSL/TLS stuff first before going into v6 beta testing.

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm assuming you guys want to straighten out the HTTPS/SSL/TLS stuff first before going into v6 beta testing.
At least we want to release revocation check fix. After this our SSL interceptor will be already more secure than these from Kaspersky and ESET:)

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

Also if there will be openssl update fixing Logjam issue, we will also release a patch.