Assistant behaves strange on nuernberg.de

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member

When selecting the "Empfehlen" button from facebook, it tries to add the following line:

nuernberg.de##

Also when selecting something, you will notice it shows the border below the actual clicked element (there I clicked on Behoerdenwegweiser), I tried IE11 and FireFox:

vasily_bagirov

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks for the submission! We are working on a fix for 'Block element' issue.
By the way, can you specify please about "Empfehlen" button, I'm not entirely sure if it's a separate problem or falls under general Assistant problem on this website.

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
When selecting the facebook button Empfehlen and you check the line which the Assistant wants to add, you will see the above posted line.

vasily_bagirov

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The fix to this problem is found, but it will take time to transfer it from beta to released version, probably around 1-3 days.

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
Do you mean the fix for the issue with "nuernberg.de##" or the selection fix?

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
I'm using 3.0.54. And yesterday I had 3.0.53 and the same, still only nuernberg.de##

vasily_bagirov

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm using 3.0.54. And yesterday I had 3.0.53 and the same, still only nuernberg.de##
As it appeared, when you click with 'block element' tool on this button, simultaniously with selection it triggers the switch and therefore the rule created is nuernberg.de##
To create an actual blocking rule you need to first flip the switch 'off', and then block the element. Minor issue persists, though: upon refreshing the page the element is still there until you click on it - then it disappears. We'll see if we can make it work better.

Last edited by a moderator: