Assistant behaves strange on nuernberg.de

Discussion in 'Technical Support (AdGuard for Windows)' started by Blaz, Jan 20, 2015.

1. Blaz

Blaz Moderator & Translator Moderator

When selecting the "Empfehlen" button from facebook, it tries to add the following line:

nuernberg.de##

Also when selecting something, you will notice it shows the border below the actual clicked element (there I clicked on Behoerdenwegweiser), I tried IE11 and FireFox:

[​IMG]

2. vasily_bagirov

vasily_bagirov Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Thanks for the submission! We are working on a fix for 'Block element' issue.
    By the way, can you specify please about "Empfehlen" button, I'm not entirely sure if it's a separate problem or falls under general Assistant problem on this website.

3. Blaz

When selecting the facebook button Empfehlen and you check the line which the Assistant wants to add, you will see the above posted line.

4. vasily_bagirov

The fix to this problem is found, but it will take time to transfer it from beta to released version, probably around 1-3 days.

5. Blaz

Do you mean the fix for the issue with "nuernberg.de##" or the selection fix?

6. vasily_bagirov

If everything is right, we expect both problems to be fixed.

7. Blaz

Selection is fixed :)
    Button sadly not yet :(

8. Boo Berry

Boo Berry Moderator + Beta Tester Moderator

Please verify you're using the 3.0.53 version of the Assistant. On http://www.nuernberg.de/ I see the Assistant just fine in both IE11 and Firefox - if you don't see it, clear your browser caches.

9. Blaz

I'm using 3.0.54. And yesterday I had 3.0.53 and the same, still only nuernberg.de##

10. vasily_bagirov

As it appeared, when you click with 'block element' tool on this button, simultaniously with selection it triggers the switch and therefore the rule created is nuernberg.de##
    To create an actual blocking rule you need to first flip the switch 'off', and then block the element. Minor issue persists, though: upon refreshing the page the element is still there until you click on it - then it disappears. We'll see if we can make it work better.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2015