"available nearby on marketplace" on facebook block?

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrickdrd

since yesterday I'm getting a "available nearby on marketplace" frame on facebook,
looking at the source code, it's a module or something,
has anyone faced a similar problem?
how do I block it?

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
Sadly it is not shown in my newsfeed, even searched manually there and opened an offer, but it did not add such item ot my newsfeed.

@Adam please check.

patrickdrd

here's the part in the source code I find it:
Code:
11075606":{moduleName:"MARKETPLACE",name:"REACT_TTI_WWW",sampleRate:100},"11075638":{moduleName:"MARKETPLACE",name:"BROWSE_FEED_PAGINATION_WWW",sampleRate:1},"11075649":{moduleName:"MARKETPLACE",name:"BROWSE_TTI_WWW",sampleRate:1},"11075653":{moduleName:"MARKETPLACE",name:"SEARCH_TTI_WWW",sampleRate:1},"11075654":{moduleName:"MARKETPLACE",name:"PDP_TTI_WWW",sampleRate:1},"12517384":{moduleName:"ABOUTPAGE",name:"Z_AMPERANDY_TEST_WWW",sampleRate:0},"

patrickdrd

I read in google that there are problems with Facebook all over the world, but before reading that, I deleted Facebook settings-cookies and now not only I can't log back in, but they locked my account temporarily too they say! amazing!

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
You may try this rule, though do not know if it hides it as it is from their CSS stylesheet:

Code:
m.facebook.com####marketplace_jewel

patrickdrd

well, I tried it on my second device and it didn't work,
but there's a hide button there which when I press produces an error, so I think it could be related to the recent Facebook problems, so let's wait and see because I hadn't seen it ever before yesterday

BACILIYATSIA

well, I tried it on my second device and it didn't work,
but there's a hide button there Dafont 192.168.1.1l FileHippo which when I press produces an error, so I think it could be related to the recent Facebook problems, so let's wait and see because I hadn't seen it ever before yesterday
I read in google that there are problems with Facebook all over the world, but before reading that, I deleted Facebook settings-cookies and now not only I can't log back in, but they locked my account temporarily too they say! amazing!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.