Best USA VPN

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by Joshua_Taylor, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Joshua_Taylor

Joshua_Taylor New Member

Can anyone guide me which is the best USA VPN to access US liberally Polish.? I want to watch US TV in Polish. What's your opinion about VPN?

2. Boo Berry

Boo Berry Moderator + Beta Tester Moderator

Watch what, exactly? US Netflix? Good luck with that, most VPNs are blacklisted from Netflix and it's tricky to find one that'll work. They might work one day, but Netflix actively blacklists VPN IP addresses/domains.

Your best bet to watching US Netflix with a VPN would be to either get a VPS and setup your own VPN or if the VPN company has dedicated IPs as an option.

3. Tod McGraw

Tod McGraw New Member

Infringement laws are one prominent reason for why you need a USA VPN. This is because, after the popularity of P2P file sharing, more copyright holders have issued strict measures against the offenders.

4. Boo Berry

Boo Berry Moderator + Beta Tester Moderator

Personally, I wouldn't recommend getting a VPN from a company based in the US or EU (or any of the "fourteen eyes" countries).

This site is a good resource for comparing VPN services: https://thatoneprivacysite.net/vpn-section/

5. Bryan Clifford

Bryan Clifford New Member

I'm just also interested in high-quality USA VPN

6. gustms

gustms New Member

Personally, I use Windscribe (paid plan) and can vouch for it, as they have high speed servers, allow any kinda of traffic, no logs, and have specific servers that work with Netflix (US and UK based).

But they are a Canadian company, and therefore inside the Five Eyes if it bothers you.

7. user3

user3 Guest

ProtonVPN is based in Switzerland, and has a number of servers that allow watching US Netflix. Their VPN servers have multiple layers of encryption which you can look into for yourself, is open source, and as a Swiss company is outside of US & EU law. Their physical security is also amazing, which again you can look into for yourself. CERN scientists started ProtonMail a few years ago and progressed to implement their VPN service as well.

8. user3

user3 Guest

They log. No matter what they claim. They log.

9. Willie aames

Willie aames New Member

VPN caused speed drops, make sure you choose the fastest one.

10. morleyeugena

morleyeugena New Member

If you are interested in high-quality USA VPN then you can use Express VPN, Nord VPN, CyberGhost etc

11. cronaldo4278

cronaldo4278 New Member

Try speedify it’s also great vpn but it depends on where you live the country near you that’s why I’m hopping adguard team do something about hijacking of isp since I exprience lag/delay due isp

12. Bruno

Bruno Member

Getflix is the best to watch all USA media except for Netflix.

The best VPN to watch Netflix remains ExpressVPN.

Anyway, you should test the services by yourself, as they provide 30 days refund. So it is risk free.

Last, you might want to use a VPN provider with a dedicated IP. It will let you access to USA media and it will look like a residential home, as you will be the only one who will use this IP.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2019
  13. Bolleny

Bolleny New Member

Now I am using IPVanish Servers and experienced so problems so far. Seems that I finally found a decent vpn but it needs to pass the test of time.

14. NannyLina

NannyLina New Member

VPN is a very useful thing.

15. mopa4000

mopa4000 New Member

Personally, I use Windscribe (paid plan) and can vouch for it, as they have high speed servers, allow any kinda of traffic, no logs, and have specific servers that work with Netflix (US and UK based).

But they are a Canadian company, and therefore inside the Five Eyes if it bothers you.Audacity Find My iPhone Origin

Last edited: May 12, 2019