[Beta 2.01] Filter Log Problem.

Discussion in 'AdGuard for Firefox' started by streetwolf, Mar 15, 2015.

1. streetwolf

streetwolf Beta Tester

When I bring up he Filtering Log and do a Reload or Refresh of the page, the AGE icon turns from blue to gray. From this point on all sites when clicking on the now gray AGE icon says 'AdGuard can not run on this domain.' I must restart Fx for this to go away but will return when I reload a page again.

Problem also happens without reloading or refreshing. I notice when I go to site that has been filtered the entries take forever to display. If I get out out the Filtering log during the time entries are being displayed I get the gray icon. Seems that two or more entries have to be displayed in order for this to happen.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2015
  2. avatar

avatar Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Can't reproduce it.

Could you please do the following:
    1. Reproduce the issue
    2. Open "Developer" - "Browser Console"
    3. Copy-paste the output here

3. streetwolf

streetwolf Beta Tester

Here's the log in a zip file. One extra bit of info for you. When I was testing this for you I had two tabs opened. I did get the icon turning gray as usual but when I switched to my other tab and then back to the tab with the gray icon it turned blue again. Does this tell you anything?

View attachment BrowserLog.zip

4. avatar

Hm, nope. If we do teamviewer today - please show me how you do this.

5. streetwolf

streetwolf Beta Tester

More info. If I start up Fx for the first time and display the filter log and do a refresh/reload, then close the log the icon stays blue. If I do the same thing again to any site it will turn gray after I close the filter log.

I did find a way to turn it back to blue. All I have to do is switch to another open tab of if none open up one. This doesn't fix the problem for the life of my session, the icon will turn gray again and I must switch to another tab. What is the deal with this?

6. avatar

7. avatar

Fixed in 2.0.2