Beta Requests Unfulfilled?

Matt Fury

Is it just me or is anyone else having problems getting a response for new beta keys? Realized I was missing a platform so I put a new request in a few weeks ago for a new Mac key, and then later, around the 31st, I realized my Android beta was about to expire, so I put in a renewal request. Still haven't received a key or a reply on either request..am I being impatient or have I managed to slip through the cracks somehow? And in either case, anything I maybe can do to expedite the process? lol

Thanks in advance..Been testing and evangelising AdGuard for over a year now and would love to continue! -Matt

zebrum

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
hi @Matt Fury ! I've sent you the key for Mac but unfortunately I don't see your application for android :( Can you fill the application form one more time please?

Kirk Snodderly

Your application has been declined. Most likely because you haven't included a link to your GH/forum account.
I'm admittedly new to all of this but I have just been accepted into school for a bachelor's of science in information technology and I thought being a beta tester for you would be a good use of my free time to keep my mind on what I am working towards. I guess I'm just wondering what you think my chances are of being accepted. Thanks in advance for any information you can provide.

zebrum

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm admittedly new to all of this but I have just been accepted into school for a bachelor's of science in information technology and I thought being a beta tester for you would be a good use of my free time to keep my mind on what I am working towards. I guess I'm just wondering what you think my chances are of being accepted. Thanks in advance for any information you can provide.
please, apply here: https://adguard.com/en/beta.html