Blacklist for iOS

AdBlockerz

Hey Guys,

I use AdGuard with my iPad and iPhone.

What I really miss, is a blacklist instead of a whitelist. By default every website should show ads unless I put in on this blacklist.
Reason is that I used to experience that sometimes e.g. payments wouldn't work properly.

I would be so grateful if someone could help me with that.

When you have any further questions, just ask them :)

Thank you in advance!

Best regards

vasily_bagirov

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
@AdBlockerz Hi! We don't have anything like this in the plans (i.e. a mode when only the websites from your blacklist are filtered) yet.

But what we can (and should) do, is to fix the bugs on websites, especially bank websites etc. that involve financial operations. If you could list such websites where you've encountered problems, that would be great.

AdBlockerz

@AdBlockerz Hi! We don't have anything like this in the plans (i.e. a mode when only the websites from your blacklist are filtered) yet.

But what we can (and should) do, is to fix the bugs on websites, especially bank websites etc. that involve financial operations. If you could list such websites where you've encountered problems, that would be great.
Hey,

Thank you for your answer. The payment thing was just an example and don't just belongs to AdGuard! No worries!

But I want to support all other sites except some.

People told me that this is possible with AdGuard with custom filters?

vasily_bagirov

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
@AdBlockerz unfortunately, I can't assure you. No simple way to do so. Technically, you can do it for Content Blocker in Safari by disabling all filters except for the User filter and then adding only the rules you want. It is not a very simple or convenient way, but there is no other. We plan to improve the experience of working with custom rules editor soon, so there's that at least.

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Btw, we provide such an option in browser extensions, called "inverted whitelist".