Blocking Problems with Turkish Websites.

Jeraxus

Hello.

Before I get Adguard for Windows I was using Adguard chrome extension, & it was able to block 99% of ads & annoying backgrounds of Turkish websites without problem,but Adguard Windows cant.it blocks like 50% of ads & doesn't even hide that annoying background.The only reason I choosed Adguard extension other than ADP or Adblock was that it was able to block all annoying background ads which shows some Turkish websites.
So decided give a try to Adguard Windows which doesnt work like it's extension. I use same filters which I added in extension.
This website is an example of it.
https://dizilla.com/

thanks

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
Is HTTPS filtering activated? Is the certificate an AdGuard one (in Chrome click on the lock in address bar -> Certificate)?
Sadly the site is giving me error 403 and my Turkish VPN is currently not working :(

Last edited:

Jeraxus

Is HTTPS filtering activated? Is the certificate an AdGuard one (in Chrome click on the lock in address bar -> Certficiate)?
Sadly the site is giving me error 403 and my Turkish VPN is currently not working :(
Hello Blaz,
Thank you for your help, yes it was because HTTPS filter wasn't activated.now it works like a charm:) & I checked certificate,it's Adguard one.
thank you so much,awesome app.

Last edited: