trying to buy a license using my Google Pay service.
After choosing a card, google pay service dialog has closing and I have an AdGuard site's error dialog that something gone wrong.
Is it possible to buy in that way?
Go through Windows.
You buy a license for 3 devices, including for Android.
To buy: https://adguard.com/fr/license.html
You will enter your license code on Android through the AdGuard app:
1) Open the app and go to main menu and click Get Premium button in the top of app's main screen.
2) Click the three dots in the top right corner of the screen
In the small window you will see 3 functions:
- Get a free trial (14 days trial period). - Enter key.
- Restore purchases (Restores the license if you've reinstalled the app).
3) Enter your license key and click on 'Activate'.
Problem that I can't buy a license using Google pay. Please see attached screens.
1. In my account I choose the linked card (I just erased my email and card's last 4 numbers). Click Continue.
2. Google processing and then this error.
It's strange since I using my account to pay for subscriptions and when shopping I pay with Google Pay (NFC).
One card that I use usually is linked and valid (and just a 10 minutes ago I pay it with NFC - it was successful). Another card that I've linked to check also is valid right now. It's something between AdGuard pay form and Google Pay API.