Buy a license with Google Pay not working

Dmkn

Hi,
trying to buy a license using my Google Pay service.
After choosing a card, google pay service dialog has closing and I have an AdGuard site's error dialog that something gone wrong.
Is it possible to buy in that way?

Ekalb

Hello,
Go through Windows.
You buy a license for 3 devices, including for Android.
To buy: https://adguard.com/fr/license.html
You will enter your license code on Android through the AdGuard app:
1) Open the app and go to main menu and click Get Premium button in the top of app's main screen.
2) Click the three dots in the top right corner of the screen
In the small window you will see 3 functions:
- Get a free trial (14 days trial period).
- Enter key.
- Restore purchases (Restores the license if you've reinstalled the app).
3) Enter your license key and click on 'Activate'.

Last edited:

Dmkn

Thank you for help. But I did same as you suggesting. And yes, I did this from Windows, Chrome Browser.

Ekalb

If your problem is resolved, you can write [Resolved] next to your title (by editing your 1st message).

Dmkn

Problem that I can't buy a license using Google pay. Please see attached screens.
1. In my account I choose the linked card (I just erased my email and card's last 4 numbers). Click Continue.
2. Google processing and then this error.
It's strange since I using my account to pay for subscriptions and when shopping I pay with Google Pay (NFC).

Attachments

Chinaski

Support Marine
Staff member
Administrator
Probably a problem on the side of the bank, please contact the technical support to solve the issue.

myMoon

Quality Assurance / Support Commando
Staff member
Administrator
@Dmkn

Check with incognito mode and with a different browser. Somehow, Gpay plugin crashes when you try to proceed next, it is not related to our website.

Dmkn

Thanks all to trying help me. Chrome Incognito, Edge - didn't change anything :(
I've also tried to link another card w/o 3DSecure feature (another bank) and this also doesn't help me.

myMoon

Staff member
Administrator
The last thing is to check - go to your google account - payment methods - check that all cards you are using are linked and valid.

Dmkn

One card that I use usually is linked and valid (and just a 10 minutes ago I pay it with NFC - it was successful). Another card that I've linked to check also is valid right now. It's something between AdGuard pay form and Google Pay API.

myMoon

Staff member
Administrator
@Dmkn

This problem can be related to VPN services if you use any of them.