bypass adf.ly and www.linkbucks.com Links!

Discussion in 'Custom Filters' started by MiladIT, Feb 8, 2015.

1. MiladIT

MiladIT New Member

2. vasily_bagirov

vasily_bagirov Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Hi! I'm afraid I don't understand completely what do you mean by 'bypassing all links'? Can you please post any screenshots, share any links to clarify this?

3. Boo Berry

Boo Berry Moderator + Beta Tester Moderator

If you're using the Firefox extension, it'd probably be better to run the AdsBypasser userscript in Greasemonkey alongside Adguard in this case.

4. Nameless

Nameless Beta Tester

Vasily he means to bypass the count down which i think is about 5 seconds or so.

5. vasily_bagirov

vasily_bagirov Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Oh I understand now. Indeed, the userscript @Boo pointed at is the best solution here.

6. MiladIT

MiladIT New Member

Thank you all for Your Help:)

In adguard software, there is a section for adding script files like adsbypasser

Will it be added to adguard extension in the future?? (result -> no need to add extra extensions like greasemonkey)

Or is it just a special feature for the software???

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2015
  7. Boo Berry

There's probably no point when there's other extensions like Greasemonkey available.

8. Nameless

Nameless Beta Tester

You can actually add the script to adguard now, but i think Boo and Avatar would agree its better to use greasemonkey for redirect/bypass scripts as some of the code just is not compatible with adguard.

9. Boo Berry

You can add it to Adguard for Windows, yes. But the current release build doesn't work well with it however great progress has been made in the latest beta builds (minus a Firefox issue with loading webpages when using AdsBypasser that's being looked into). For the Adguard browser extensions there really isn't any point to add userscripts support as there's already great extensions available (Greasemonkey for Firefox, Tampermonkey for Chrome/Opera/Safari).