Bypassing ads for rewards in some games

Marcelina

I wanted to know if Adguard was able to bypass these ads that are often asked to watch in exchange for a reward, it's mostly used in games. Right now when it happens, I obviously get the error "ad not available" because Adguard is blocking it, but at the same time, I cannot get the reward.

Apkecho
_________

Last edited:

d0x

If you want the free rewards then you need to watch the ad. It's really that simple. So either change it so Adguard doesn't filter the app or shut Adguard off right before you click the button to play the ad, get your reward and then enable it again.

Chrystaltyler

I agree that if you want to get the reward, you’ll have to watch the ad. This is the only way it works in these games. Adguard is a good thing if you want to surf the Internet easier and don’t get tons of ads on forums like this one about Diablo 2 classes.

Reactions: d0x

d0x

I agree that if you want to get the reward, you’ll have to watch the ad. This is the only way it works in these games. Adguard is a good thing if you want to surf the Internet easier and don’t get tons of ads on forums like this one about Diablo 2 classes.
Oh my god yes. Forums have gotten insane with ads lately. In fact allot of sites seem to have recently doubled the ads and there were already more than enough before.

It's getting ridiculous quite honestly. If these sites scaled the ads down so they weren't intrusive then I would be willing to whitelist them.