It works for me too. Is Stealth Mode enabled? If so, what options?
Some things you can try to see if you can narrow down the issue;
1) Disable the user filter (which Blaz suggests, you probably already tried that).
2) Disable every filter you use one-by-one, then after disabling a filter press F5 on the website to force refresh the site to see if it starts working. If it does after disabling a filter, the issue is in the filter.
3) Disable Stealth Mode if it's enabled.
4) Disable all Extensions (userscripts) if those are enabled too.
If all that fails, other long shot ideas come to mind...
1) Are you using any antivirus/antimalware software? If so, what?
2) Does it work in other browsers? (I assume by your screenshot you're using Firefox)
3) Does it start working if you disable the WFP driver?
Even more really out there long shot ideas...
1) In AG's Advanced Settings, does toggling the Intercept TCP connection requests and/or Use redirect driver mode do anything?