Cannot add Outlook email, push email from Outlook email

quyleanh

With some recent update, I found out that there is no way to add Outlook email, or push email from Outlook email with running AdGuard.

If I turn off AdGuard, the Outlook works normally. I have tried to see what domain is blocked in Filter log and added these domain in white list but it does not help.

For more detail, I've tried to add Outlook account on both Outlook app and Gmail app. It does not work. For gmail account, there is no problem.

Could you please take a look and let me know what is problem?

Thank you very much.

Last edited:

quyleanh

@Chinaski

Thank you for your support. I have disabled Outlook email in protection for daily use, and it work well now.
But is there any work around for my issue?

I've tried to disable each filter, https filtering... to figure out but it doesn't help. If there is any thing I can provide, please let me know.

Chinaski

Support Marine
Staff member
Administrator
We will test your problem, and if it is reproduced - I will get the task on GitHub so you can follow the progress.
Be sure that you will eventually receive the necessary recommendations to resolve the issue.:)

quyleanh

We will test your problem, and if it is reproduced - I will get the task on GitHub so you can follow the progress.
Be sure that you will eventually receive the necessary recommendations to resolve the issue.:)
Thank you very much.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Chinaski

Support Marine
Staff member
Administrator
Filtering method has been changed for this application, do you have any changes?