Cannot Log in

Patrick.Skerpon

My email address is registered (and I was able to reset my password) but when I try to log in, it says Sorry, this user does not exist.

The other issue I am facing which is why I noticed this, is my program will not update, but I will work on that after I get my account working.

Wiley

Though Adguard Premium is fully licensed, activated and currently running, when I attempt to log onto my account, my email address and/or password are not found. I can recover my license, but I can go no further. Is there a solution?

Wiley

The site is also not finding your email address when using the form to recover lost password?
That's true. I'm stumped until I get some guidance for things to try. Fortunately, I'm still in the database and I can see my license is intact. However, I may be behind with updates. FYI, I don't use the same logon info that I use here at the forum. I wonder if the disposable email address I used for the license and/or activation may cause some problems. It's still alive and processes mail with no problem though. No clue.:(

zIBiT

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi!

We've just launched the brand new website. Could you please clean cache files and cookie?

That should help. Thanks.

zIBiT

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi!

We've just launched the brand new website. Could you please clean cache files and cookie?

That should help. Thanks.

Patrick.Skerpon

I just tried, I still get, "Sorry, this user does not exist." I made another account with my second email, and that one logged in fine, but my license code i believe is tied to my main email, and I would like to get that one fixed.

Wiley

Cleaned the cache with CCleaner and removed cookies. Error continues: "Sorry, this user does not exist".

I can find my license on the Adguard server. However, a password change continues to fail. Would it be possible for you to delete and/or rebuild my account? I can provide another email address and password, if requested.

Thanks.
Wiley
Oregon, USA

Last edited:

zIBiT

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Guys, could you please to contact our support team - support@adguard.com, from your registration emails? Support fellows will check the database and offer you an advice how to solve the problem. Thanks.

Patrick.Skerpon

Sooo.... Tech did reply, but was the same as you mentioned, clear cookies/cache...

However, I did find the problem and am going to post it here. The UserName is CASE SENSITIVE. I just tried mine without capitals, and it says "Sorry, this user does not exist." I then tried the exact same username and password, but I put the username is all lower case, and it logged right in.

I am not sure if that is intended, but a note about the username being case sensitive should be put somewhere.