Cannot Log in

Discussion in 'Technical Support (AdGuard for Windows)' started by Patrick.Skerpon, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Patrick.Skerpon

Patrick.Skerpon New Member

My email address is registered (and I was able to reset my password) but when I try to log in, it says Sorry, this user does not exist.

The other issue I am facing which is why I noticed this, is my program will not update, but I will work on that after I get my account working.

2. Wiley

Wiley New Member

Though Adguard Premium is fully licensed, activated and currently running, when I attempt to log onto my account, my email address and/or password are not found. I can recover my license, but I can go no further. Is there a solution?

3. Blaz

Blaz Moderator & Translator Moderator

4. Wiley

Wiley New Member

That's true. I'm stumped until I get some guidance for things to try. Fortunately, I'm still in the database and I can see my license is intact. However, I may be behind with updates. FYI, I don't use the same logon info that I use here at the forum. I wonder if the disposable email address I used for the license and/or activation may cause some problems. It's still alive and processes mail with no problem though. No clue.:(

5. zIBiT

zIBiT Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Hi!

We've just launched the brand new website. Could you please clean cache files and cookie?

That should help. Thanks.

6. zIBiT

Hi!

We've just launched the brand new website. Could you please clean cache files and cookie?

That should help. Thanks.

7. Patrick.Skerpon

I just tried, I still get, "Sorry, this user does not exist." I made another account with my second email, and that one logged in fine, but my license code i believe is tied to my main email, and I would like to get that one fixed.

8. Wiley

Wiley New Member

Cleaned the cache with CCleaner and removed cookies. Error continues: "Sorry, this user does not exist".

I can find my license on the Adguard server. However, a password change continues to fail. Would it be possible for you to delete and/or rebuild my account? I can provide another email address and password, if requested.

Thanks.
    Wiley
    Oregon, USA

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  9. Azz

Azz New Member

I have a similar situation.
    When I log in,It says this user does not exist.

10. douglas9

douglas9 Member

Same here.....user doesn't exist....

11. zIBiT

Guys, could you please to contact our support team - support@adguard.com, from your registration emails? Support fellows will check the database and offer you an advice how to solve the problem. Thanks.

12. douglas9

douglas9 Member

My bad used the wrong PW....signed in with correct PW and no problem accessing my account.

13. Patrick.Skerpon

I sent an email from it, and will work with them. Thanks for the help.

14. vasily_bagirov

vasily_bagirov Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Currently, there's a bug -- when you enter the wrong password the website tells you that you've entered the incorrect login. It will be fixed soon.

@Patrick.Skerpon may be of interest for you too.

15. Patrick.Skerpon

Sooo.... Tech did reply, but was the same as you mentioned, clear cookies/cache...

However, I did find the problem and am going to post it here. The UserName is CASE SENSITIVE. I just tried mine without capitals, and it says "Sorry, this user does not exist." I then tried the exact same username and password, but I put the username is all lower case, and it logged right in.

I am not sure if that is intended, but a note about the username being case sensitive should be put somewhere.

zIBiT likes this.
  16. zIBiT

@Patrick.Skerpon, thank you for drawing our attention! That's a bug indeed :) Working on it right now.

17. zIBiT

Fixed.